Lately, the so-called “highlights covers” became pretty popular over the social media. Of course, most of us already know how to add a new highlight and it’s very easy. It takes a little more time to change the cover to a highlight that already exists. But don’t worry, I’m gonna teach you how to do both in just a few simple steps!
How to add a new highlight
- Add a new story – click on your profile picture
- Bottom left click to open Gallery
- Choose a photo from your Gallery
- Click on Your Story
- Then click again on your profile picture ( on the added story )
- Bottom right click to open Highlight
- Choose New
- Text a name you want for your highlight and then click Add
- The new story is already in your profile!
How to change a highlight cover without uploading it to stories
- Click on the highlight which cover you want to change
- Bottom right click to open More
- Choose Edit Highlight
- Click on Edit Cover
- Bottom left click on the Gallery icon
- Choose a photo
- Click on Next
- Position the photo as you like and click Done
- Click on Done
And Voila! Now you have a new highlight and a cover that you can change whenever you want without uploading it to stories every time.
Find highlights covers here
Leave me a comment and share this blog post if you found it helpful. ♡ Thank you!
Leave a Reply