Are you wondering how those beautiful Instagram puzzle feeds are made? It’s pretty easy! I’m gonna show you how you can have a feed like this in less than 10 minutes!
How to make the puzzle
- Open Canva on your computer or your phone and make an account
- Open the file that you received on your email address
- Now that the puzzle is opened in Canva, you can start editing to make it your own!
- Change the images – either use the free Canva images from the Photos section, or use your own from the Uploads section
- Change the text – you can click on the text and type your own messages, quotes, etc. Then click on the fonts, colors and sizes to change it the way you like
- Change the background color and the other elements’ colors – click on them and there you will see the color palette which you can use
- Download the puzzle
- Divide it to 9 posts ( a total of 18 from the both pages ) with the app 9square
- Voila! You have a total of 18 images to post on Instagram for the next month!
Note! Have in mind that your posts should start from the image that’s on the right bottom on page 2. Then you go to the left and upwards the same way because this is how the Instagram feed works!
Let’s make the puzzle together
I have explained each step on my youtube video tutorial. Watch it now.
Leave me a comment and share this blog post if you found it helpful. ♡ Thank you!
Leave a Reply